Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Super Dotgraphics Fun!

A package arrived today. Just for shits and giggles I figured I'd order a Nintendo Dotgraphics "statue". Why not? I'm a Nintendo whore. I'll buy anything if it has that little long oval with the word Nintendo in it. Unfortunatly, it's six bucks for a 4 inch high piece of plastic.

Nintendo's Mystery Box Of Fun!


The crap shoot here is, as you can see, there is no markers on the box to tell you which one you'll be getting. It's random, which means you have about a 1-in-10 chance of total disappointment.

THE MYSTERY IS KILLING ME ON THE INSIDE!


LOOK! DONKEY KONG! SUPER MARIO! LINK! BALLOON FIGHT! How can any of this go wrong? Total awesomeness in every box!

...

Whoopty-fuckin-doo...


... Except for mine. It god damn figures. I get the perhaps least exciting one in the group. That's not to say that I dislike the game, but Jesus H. Christ, there isn't anything exciting about a guy in a blue parka. Except for the fact that he is beating a bird to death with a hammer. These are still REALLY awesome for any Nintendophile like myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IN38_Qo3YA <--- YOUTUBE VIDEO OF THE THING! COMPLETE WITH SOUND!

No comments: