Sunday, October 22, 2006

The Wii Countdown begins. In less than a month, the console hits stores, so what does Target do? They taunt me. Without mercy they taunt me with several random Wii related products, some of which are useless until November 19th, like controller skins. Other stuff, like giftcards, cases, CD wallets, and what appears to be backpacks are also on shelves. Of course I'm far too weak to pass up on an opportunity to purchase something with the Nintendo seal of approval on it, so here is what I got:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Holy crap. Wii pins and Dog tags. Is $24.99 too much for a novelty? Not at all when you're as obsessed with stuff like this as I am, which I think has been proven by the following picture:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

---Double J

No comments: